Monday 27 September 2021

Felt Animal & Bird Brooch Craft Kits for Hawthorn Handmade

I've got some very exciting news to share today - I've designed some craft kits!

Hawthorn Handmade sell absolutely gorgeous beginner-friendly craft kits, and I am beyond thrilled to have been asked to work with them on some felt-y goodness. 

I loved working on these and am SO PLEASED with how they turned out. I hope you guys will be just as excited about them as I am. 

You can find the whole range of brooch kits here (they ship worldwide, hurrah!), but today I thought I'd show you half the collection: cute felt brooches featuring British wildlife. 

There's a hare...

 

 

... a deer...

 

 

... a wren...

 


... a hedgehog...

 

 

... a fox...

 


... and a tawny owl!

 

 

How nice are the photos they've taken of the finished brooches??? Oh my goodness. 

I'd love to know which one's your favourite (mine changes all the time!), and to see some photos if you buy and sew some of the kits xxx

 Click here to shop the whole range of felt craft kits. 

0 comments: