Thursday, 1 August 2013

PDF Sewing Patterns - Half Price Today!

My week of Flash Sales ends tomorrow, but there's still two days of bargains to be had :)

Today I'm offering most of my digital sewing patterns at half price! Most of the patterns are just £1.75 (usual price £3.50). These are printable PDF versions of some of the most popular tutorials I've shared here on my blog. By buying the PDF you get an easy to print version of the project and its templates, and you can also sell the items at craft fairs or online in an Etsy shop, etc.

You could make felt flower headbands (or brooches)...


... felt owls (this pattern can also be adapted to make owl ornaments though instructions for making the ornaments are not included in the PDF itself)...


... felt baubles... 


... felt angel ornaments...

 

... or angel ornaments & a matching angel embroidery.

 

Please note: the angel embroidery pattern is also available on its own, but I've not included it in the flash sale because of the low price - with transaction fees it just doesn't work out for me if someone bought just that pattern. BUT, if you want it & buy it with another pattern in the flash sale today I'll send you a refund via Paypal so you get it at a discount :)

You can find all the PDFs in my flash sale section in my Etsy or Big Cartel shops. If you buy them on Etsy, they'll be available immediately after purchase for you to download from your Etsy account. If you buy them from my Big Cartel shop, I'll email the files to you.

3 comments:

claudinha:) said...

passei pra deixar um beijos ... amo seus trabalhos:)

By Neymes said...

SUA ARTE SER MUITO BONITA AMIGA,PARABÉNS.BOA QUINTA.BEIJO.VALÉRIA.

BugsandFishes said...

Thank you both! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails