Saturday, 18 August 2012

Commercial Use PDF Patterns, now available!

Rather belatedly, I'm very happy to announce that you can now buy PDF patterns over in my Etsy shop. Hurrah! 

I added the first couple a few months ago, and only realised that I'd forgotten to blog about them when I added a third pattern this morning. Oops. Better late than never, right?

So... the patterns are easily printable PDF versions of some of my most popular free tutorials, and cost just £3.50 each. The free tutorials here on my blog will be staying free for personal use (don't worry!) but buying the PDF allows you "commercial use" of the pattern you've purchased so you can use it to make products for craft fairs or to sell online, or to teach sewing classes (see the individual pattern listings for more info). 

The three patterns currently available as "commercial use" PDFs are...







... and the Felt Owl...




If there are any other tutorials of mine that you'd like to see in PDF form, please do let me know! The PDFs are currently only available from my Etsy shop but if you'd prefer to buy one direct from me, please get in touch.

UPDATE: the PDF patterns are now also available from my main shop. Hurrah!

4 comments:

Alessandra said...

great news!!! thank you!!!
xxx Alessandra

Manu said...

I love your designs. They have this very neat elegance, they are immediately recognizable as yours. Good on you again, Laura :)

Louise said...

son preciosos los adornos para el árbol!!!! y el buho está genial.
saludos.
Louise

BugsandFishes said...

Thanks guys! x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails